All of our job vacancies are advertised at www.fife.gov.uk/jobs
Fife Council has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic manager to lead on food provision services for Schools, Social Care, Community projects and some commercial locations. We provide approximately 4.5m meals per year and this will increase further over the next 2-3 years.
This is a rewarding and multifaceted position and will suit those people who want to and can make a difference to the community that we serve. Therefore, we are seeking a qualified experienced manager with a food/hospitality sector background and has also managed multiple outlets.
Our ideal manager will be able to confidently:
- Lead, organise and operationalise services to achieve optimum service performance
- Motivate and organise a large workforce of circa 900+ staff;
- Optimise the use of resources and especially install a commercial focus mindset
- Develop and drive the service so that it contributes to the strategic objectives of Fife Council
- Start, drive and finish key projects especially ICT innovations
- Be our lead technical officer on food related matters
- Be a key player in the development of the FM Service
- Be able to represent the service at regional and national forums, with key stakeholders and project a positive image of the service.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.