We currently have an opportunity for a Day Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping etc.)
- Clean restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying bins, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Clean floors – vacuuming & mopping
- Clean meeting rooms & office areas
- Set up, stocks, and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transport dirty towels to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean towels.
- Occasionally, carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks as required.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness when requested by the Line Manager
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures
- Follow health and safety regulations
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in cleaning industry – ideal
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies and COSHH - ideal
- Safety awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
- Team player
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (); employee engagement and recognition services () and through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.