Building Services deliver both housing and non-housing repairs and refurbishment programs using multi -disciplinary teams of approx. 400 operatives and 50 staff.
To maintain our high level of service Building services requires a time served plasterer to work as part of a team in the delivery of the housing repairs program
The candidate should have;
- The ability to undertake all types of plaster work to a high-class finish including all traditional plaster finishes, renovating plaster finishes & dot & dab plasterboard application.
- The ability to work outdoors and at height.
- The ability to follow a works instruction.
- Ensure a high standard of customer care.
The essential criteria of the post are;
- Time served tradesperson (must provide documents).
- Proactive in identifying ways of improving service provision
- High level of health and safety awareness
- Current full UK driving licence.
If you feel you are the correct person for this post then please apply
The post offers 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years- service) and 7 days public holidays.
Employees are entitled to discounts at over 90 local businesses and over 1000 nationwide and to promote the councils commitment to a healthy workforce we offer employees variety of services including physiotherapy etc. Access to the local Government pension scheme as well as attractive working hours accompany this post.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.