Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at Openreach. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
As a Service, Network Health & Complex Performance Professional, you’ll be supporting the delivery of quality standards, fault rate reductions and delivery of service against minimum service levels, impacting upon the service provided to 24 million customers across the UK.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Supporting the Network Health specialist and key stakeholders with valuable insight on Network Health and Tails
• Identifying opportunities within the designated workstreams and feeding back meaningful data and trends that will support stakeholders’ decisions.
• Supporting Senior Manager level data to improve performance in problematic areas, with valuable insight to evidence the issues
• Working closely with the Data and Insight team across production planning and the data office, to enable proactive and focused analysis and insight, that will support and influence key stakeholders in delivering performance improvements.
• Responsible for providing support to the field operational teams, by providing evidence based, actionable insight and subsequent recommendations that enables collaborative decision making.
• Presenting valuable and insightful data to stakeholders via calls and in person in order to allow them to influence decisions to move forward
• Supporting both the field and desk with subject knowledge expertise in order to influence the decisions made by stakeholders
• Responsible for breaking out national level performance into understandable SAM/PM level detail and have supportive conversations with stakeholders to call out risk at a lower level
• Turning job level insight/detail into potential process issues insight via subject knowledge to support in resolving national issues to improve service
• Support service improvements by using subject knowledge in both tails and Network Health to impact volumes at job level by being an E2E support for all stakeholders, but also calling out the risks in failure.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Have an understanding of the Openreach network
• Experience in data interpretation in order to turn valuable insight into service improvement for our customers
• Experience in providing key stakeholders with insightful data to potentially influence decisions.
• Be able to analyse large data sets for trends
• Good presentation skills, both written (Powerpoint/Word) and spoken which is easily consumable by the operation.
• Minimum Technical skills held to include: SQL and Excel – Advanced
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We're a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission - to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.