Closing Date: Friday 10th December 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a Pre 5 Classroom assistant to join a dedicated team of staff in Rosneath Primary Pre Five Unit.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Emma McDermid, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01436 831354
- Email: Emma.Mcdermid@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB08999/AED0
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.