A legend in its own time, A stunning location, an adventure playground with a relaxed family atmosphere.
Be part of the family...
We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we’re set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we’ve been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities– there really is something for everyone!
About the role
Working as part of our food and beverage team offers you a friendly, fast paced and challenging experience. Whether you’re looking after our guests in Banqueting and Events, or in one of our restaurants and bars, this is serious service, serious volume and a serious opportunity to join an ambitious team.
What we need from you
- Customer service – a friendly, welcoming personality is a given.
- Enthusiasm - a true passion for hospitality, along with your genuine smile and desire to get it right for the customer
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
Please note, this opportunity does not qualify for sponsorship. To be considered for this role you should already have a right to work in the UK.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.