We need YOU!
At: Costa, Premier Inn Edinburgh Park
Hours: Part Time
Rate of Pay: Up to £10.60
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
Flexible Team Members across our Costa Store and Front of House.
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. As a member of our ground floor team, you’ll be at the heart of making this happen. Your welcoming smile and hands-on approach will make sure every guest has the best possible experience.
A bit about the role...
Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You’ll perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend
- Serving customers with a smile ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products, after all its not just amazing coffee we sell, don’t forget our teas, frostinos, seasonal ranges and much more
- Work with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store
- Most importantly, have fun at work. Learn, develop and meet some great people.
A bit about you…
A great Barista will love coffee, and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily
- Courage to show your confidence
- You will often need to multitask, therefore a hard-working attitude is key here
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
· Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
· huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
· discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
· Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.