We need YOU!
At: Edinburgh Airport Newbridge Premier Inn, EH28 8TH
Role: F&B Team Member
Hours: Flexible, full time and part time role available
Rate of Pay: £10.40, up to £10.80
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
Flexible Team Members across reception/front of house/bar/waiting staff
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. As a member of our ground floor team, you’ll be at the heart of making this happen. Whether you’re at reception, at the bar, or in the restaurant, your welcoming smile and hands-on approach will make sure every guest has the best possible experience whenever they’re outside their room.
What you need
Some experience would be great (especially if it’s in a food or beverage environment or front of house) but it isn’t essential. It’s more about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
· Comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· A flair for giving outstanding customer service.
· An ability to deal with a wide variety of people.
· Good computer and natural problem-solving skills.
· Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What will I do as a Ground Floor Team Member?
· Welcome and check in guests at the hotel reception as well as serving them with a smile in the bar and restaurant.
· Be on hand to answer guests’ questions, sharing your knowledge about our hotel, our services and the local area.
· Deal with problems, should they arise, going the extra mile to solve them.
· Use our systems and brand standards to deliver the best guest experience there is.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
· Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
· huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
· discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
· Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.