We are currently on the hunt for a bright, talented Events Designer to join our team onsite for Heritage Portfolio, part of the Sodexo Family, in Edinburgh.
Heritage's prestigious client base knows they can trust us to deliver a turnkey service from start to finish, and our reputation for professionalism, innovation and sheer artistry means we have won a plethora of awards.
In this role you will be responsible for the efficient pricing and planning of all events at the beautiful venues we work within, from the Signet Library to the Royal Botanic Garden in Edinburgh.
You will be a creative individual who thrives on delivering memorable experiences, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
Our people not only look after our customers and clients, they are the heart and soul of our business. Renowned for being a cut above the rest, we would love for you to join the team!
- Conduct all site visits with potential clients with sufficient knowledge of the venue to ensure that all events are workable for the wider team
- Communicate with clients in an appropriate manner – face to face/phone/email as appropriate for the client
- Ensure that all events are accurately costed in-line with the companies budgetary and pricing policies
- Record and accurately communicate the event details and requirements to all departments and suppliers
- Conduct client menu tastings
- Ensure the highest level of service and attention to detail is given to clients throughout the whole process
- Be creative with solutions to fulfil client requirements
- Be proactive in ensuring all clients are well informed, comfortable and happy
- Fully utilise our CRM ‘Priava’ for venue hire, event packages and diary updates for provisional/confirmed events
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar events management role or events administration role, looking to take your next step
- Someone with top-notch service delivery and operational skills, who is a super-efficient operator
- Excellent communicator, able to interface at all levels, with internal and external stakeholders
- A real energy and enthusiasm to motivate a team in preparation for events and achieve results through people
- Highly efficient, with an eye for detail, able to see the bigger picture
- A dynamic individual with a can-do attitude and a results driven approach
- Immaculately presented but happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
From £23,000 plus excellent benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (); employee engagement and recognition services () and through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.