Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th December 2021
A vacancy has arisen for the right person to join the Adult Services Area Team in Oban and take joint operational responsibility for the leadership and management of statutory services for adults through the management of a team of professional and support staff to ensure their promotion, protection and welfare.
Ensuring an environment where each service user is enabled to maximise their potential, to contribute to their social, physical and mental wellbeing and promote active citizenship in a holistic way.
The successful candidate will be a Council Officer or willing to train towards being one
This is a permanent part time post, with relocation expenses.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both adults and children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
Morven McPhillips - Local Area Manager
Telephone No - 07866 218662
Email - email@example.com
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.