We need YOU!
At: The Castle Beefeater - Glasgow
Role: Team Leader
Hours: 35 hour per week
Rate of Pay: Up to £11.30
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Beefeater, every guest wants a great experience… You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable in a clean, safe and tidy environment whilst they eat and drink in our restaurant.
We need you to do this by being committed to what you do, having a keen eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst displaying passion, drive & enthusiasm to make things happen- both for our guests and the business.
What you need
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you could bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have great communication skills
- Be organised and happy to engage with our guest and team.
- Have positive attitude and a passion to deliver your work to the highest standards.
What I’ll be doing as a Cleaner?
You’ll be working independently but part of a wider team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant (inside and out) are cleaned on a regular basis
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Working safely with required chemicals ensuring all areas meet our high brand standards.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.