Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Maternity Cover – One Year FTC
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a creative and organised Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team in Edinburgh. The Coordinator’s main responsibilities would be to provide communications and event coordination support to cover the Communication Manager’s period of maternity leave.
This is a wide-ranging communication role which includes contributing at a strategic level, creating content to meet business and communication objectives as well as responsibility for the coordination of the communications, stakeholder and marketing programme.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing our internal and external communications programme to deliver consistent messaging across the business, liaising with an external PR agency as required.
- Managing our internal corporate communication platform - Workplace - and external platforms including ecommerce and social media.
- Managing the redesign, launch and ongoing management of our new corporate website and associated brand websites including content, news releases etc.
- Managing and coordinating sponsorship and community engagement events, for example the SSC Isle of Skye Half Marathon and various Highland gatherings.
- Coordination support for trade events – from making travel arrangements to organising stand displays.
- Working with the HR team to coordinate the employee Healthy Living Awards and the Community Fund Awards.
- Customer communication and engagement including coordinating site visits and preparing itineraries and presentations, hosting visits, etc
Your Skills & Experience:
- Graduate level qualification with demonstrable experience in internal and external communications.
- Ability to write creative, engaging content for a variety of audiences across social media, press and internal communication platforms.
- Experience of coordinating and managing the logistics around a variety of events, including trade and community events.
- Effective time management and the ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on approach, with the ability to work independently.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential as some travel will be required.
- Market leading pension scheme
- Critical Illness Cover – also for your spouse or partner
- Cycle to work & retail discount schemes
- Employee assistance program
- Occupational health service
- Friends & family referral scheme
- Professional development opportunities
This role will be partially home based initially before being based in our new Head Office in central Edinburgh once refurbishment is completed early in 2022.
- Part of the Bakkafrost Group
- 600+ UK employees
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
- With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.