The successful candidate should ideally be experienced and competent in:
· operating both 180o and 360o diggers and preferably have achieved CITB standard
· field drainage techniques, ditching and general estate maintenance
· sowing arable crops across a range of soil types using various cultivation and establishment techniques with GPS assistance
Remuneration will be commensurate with the position offering a good house and pension as part of a competitive package.
Apply in the first instance by 10th December 2021 with CV and covering letter to:
Neil MacLeod (Manager)
Southesk Farms Office @southeskmanager
Haughs of Kinnaird
Applicants must have:
- a high attention to detail
- the ability to work alone
- preferably have experience in large scale arable techniques and machinery or the willingness to adapt. T
- he ability to perform other general farm tasks is a pre-requisite, with any additional training offered to the right candidate.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.