36 hours per week
Electricians Band E1 - £22,980 - £24,394
Approved Electrician Band E2 - £22,980 - £25,876
Electrician Technician Band F2 - £26,605 - £29,920
Building Services are looking to recruit an Electrician. We require a confident, hardworking, reliable and qualified tradesperson who want to succeed.
The post holder will work in the Building Services team delivering a wide range of electrical works in our properties.
- An electrician with a current grading card
- Able to carry out your work to a high standard
- Skilled in delivering high customer satisfaction.
- Capable of taking responsibility for managing your own workloads
- Enthusiastic to progress in your career
- Willing to enhance and develop your skill sets
If you feel you are the right person for this post and have the appropriate skills, knowledge and qualifications suited to the application then please apply
- Provided with ongoing training, enabling you to progress through the electrical grading framework.
- Entitled to discounts at over 90 local businesses and over 1000 nationwide.
- Given access to the local Government pension scheme as well as attractive working hours accompany this post.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding the posts, please contact:
Telephone 01506 283628
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.