Closing Date: Friday 17th December 2021
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Business Studies at Hermitage Academy, this is a maternity cover.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
- “Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session
- In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable.”
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Theresa O'Donnell, Principal Teacher
- Telephone : 01436 672145
- Email :email@example.com
- Reference ARB09041/AED04475
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy