Market Street Baker
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 101139
- Posted December, 04, 2022 2:41 PM
Retail is at the heart of our business, we're proud to be the UK's fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores. Opportunities don't...
We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you'll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
As an expanding business we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees. In these uncertain times, it's good to know that our culture, training and prospects are recognised as industry leading.
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained skilled baker
- Must have experience of baking a variety of bread from scratch
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. We also offer a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Posted by Mowi Scotland£10.92 to £11.96 per hourFull Time
We have exciting opportunities available for Specialist Food Processing Apprentices to work within our processing facility in Fort William. It is an exciting time to join our processing facility as we prepare for an expansion...