Specialist Food Processing Apprentice
- £10.92 to £11.96 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 192585
- Posted January, 06, 2023 1:24 PM
We have exciting opportunities available for Specialist Food Processing Apprentices to work within our processing facility in Fort William. It is an exciting time to join our processing facility as we prepare for an expansion...
We have exciting opportunities available for Specialist Food Processing Apprentices to work within our processing facility in Fort William. It is an exciting time to join our processing facility as we prepare for an expansion which will utilise state-of-the-art robotic technologies for handling and grading salmon.
Availability of food is always crucial, therefore those working within the food processing sector have a huge part to play in ensuring that businesses have the resource needed to produce and supply products to the market.
Working at Mowi, you will benefit from:
- A competitive starting rate of £10.92 per hour rising to £11.96 per hour with the opportunity to earn overtime;
- A bonus scheme with the ability to earn up to 15% of your salary per annum;
- Generous pension scheme with life assurance cover;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Supportive training; and
- The opportunity to work with a Company that develops talent from within.
We are looking to hear from driven, ambitious and forward-thinking candidates who wish to develop their skills and careers within Scotland’s booming food industry!
You will be working on a production line processing and preparing our product for despatch to our customers. No previous experience working within a food processing environment is required as full training will be provided.
The successful candidates will:
- Be reliable and punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Thrive working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Have a degree of physical capability due to the manual nature of the work
- Be flexible with their working hours as shifts can change dependent on business needs
If you have any questions about this vacancy then please email email@example.com.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Please click "Apply for position".
Mowi values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.