- £40,000 to £61,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Craig Macpherson
- Reference: Electrician
- Posted January, 28, 2024 9:46 PM
G&A Barnie Group Ltd are looking for electricians to join our teams in Fort William Long-term rewarding career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals. Enhance your Career within the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Industry sectors, GA Barnie Group are committed to training and development of peoples skills.
Technician / Approved / Electricians
Essential Skills for the role:
- Must have previous experience of working in a wide variety of environments, such as; domestic, commercial and industrial
- Pro active attitude
- Being able to work under own initiative, while also being able to work within a team on large scale projects
- Willingness to teach and mentor apprentices
- Able to problem solve
Enhanced hourly rates available depending on experience; pay will be between £40,000 and £61,000 depending on experience, plus overtime.
- Testing to 18th Edition Regulation is preferable, however the successful candidate will receive additional training where required.
- Current Grade Card/ CSCS Certification
- UK Driving Licence
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
81% MatchPosted by G & A Barnie Group Ltd£45,000 to £61,000 per annumFull Time
Our Inverness Branch is looking for Maintenance Electricians to join our Maintenance department; our electrical maintenance team carries out planned preventative maintenance routines, along with reactive works for local airports, commercial/ industry premises and for the local council.
79% Match Immediate startPosted by G & A Barnie Group Ltd£40,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time
Long-term rewarding career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals. Enhance your career within the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Industry sectors, GA Barnie Group are committed to training and development of people’s skills.