- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 116692
- Posted October, 07, 2023 10:49 AM
We Make Morrisons… From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online...
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing Managers to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Making sure our stores are fully stocked is key to a fantastic customer experience, which is why this roe is so vital to our success. It’s the job of our Replenish Manager to provide the best availability and standards possible for our customers across all departments, ensuring that they remain legal and safe.
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will also:
- Lead the team to the very best standard and strive to ensure the best shopping experience for every customer who walks into our store
- Plan and organise current promotions or in-store events
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Motivate and lead colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact on our success so not only will you receive excellent training, support and continued development but we will also offer a competitive salary and superb benefits package.
Our benefits package not only includes a generous bonus but you will also receive an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare as well as a colleague discount that we encourage you to share with your friends and family.
No doubt you'll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take a look at some of the areas our customers don't see, such as our warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour, please click here.
What do we need from you?
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.