- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 105536
- Posted October, 19, 2023 2:37 PM
We've got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join the established Pharmacy team at our St. Andrews store, which dispenses an average of 10,385 to the local community each month. At Morrisons Pharmacy,...
We've got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join the established Pharmacy team at our St. Andrews store, which dispenses an average of 10,385 to the local community each month.
At Morrisons Pharmacy, we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your service and put it right at the heart of the store.
Our Pharmacy Managers are responsible for:
- Dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, giving healthcare advice to customers including providing consultations and diabetes checks
- Developing your Pharmacy team making sure you implement and share best practice
- Emphasising the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your team
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, adhering to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems
- Focusing on day to day operations, as well as the medium term operation, regularly conducting audits to maintain high standards
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Hold membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Demonstrate excellent team management and communication skills
- Pharmacists working for Morrisons will have to complete a DBS check (organised by us) prior to commencement of employment
Morrisons Pharmacies offer colleagues a high level of working flexibility and control over their work rotas. This enables routine overlap periods with other pharmacists on duty, for consistency of patient care and colleague development.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. Everyone is welcome at Morrisons.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and a friend or family member giving you 15% and your friends and family 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. A highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.