Market Street Team Leader
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 118202
- Posted October, 24, 2023 11:54 AM
Are you good with people and a natural leader, or a great customer assistant looking for the next step in your career? We're looking for Team Leaders to lead our Market Street teams to deliver...
Are you good with people and a natural leader, or a great customer assistant looking for the next step in your career? We're looking for Team Leaders to lead our Market Street teams to deliver fresh products and ideas for our customers.
As a Market Street Team Leader you’re the driving force behind our Market Street teams and as part of your role you will:
- Ensure our Market Street Counter standards remain exceptionally high through maintenance and improvements
- Multi-skill colleagues across the counters and ensure they have the tools to do their job
- Be accountable for the coordination and day to day communication within the counters, including Deli, Oven Fresh, Pie Shop, Fresh to Go, Bakery and Cake Shop, supporting colleagues where required
- Create a team that delivers outstanding, friendly and helpful service to all our customers
- Create an engaging department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and actively contribute ideas for improvement
- Build a supportive and performance driven culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded
- Analyse department data to identify opportunities to simplify and speed up processes, reduce waste and identify risks and solutions
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
You’ll be the kind of person who has:
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the Market Street counters
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines
What happens next?
Click apply today to join our team - it only takes a couple of minutes! We’ll contact you soon, so please check your emails and phone regularly.