Senior IT Technician
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- Full Time
- Contact: Leonie Ferguson
- Posted October, 26, 2023 6:35 PM
At Bakkafrost Scotland we breed, rear and process superior salmon in the pristine waters of the West Highlands and Islands. We are now recruiting for an experienced and driven IT professional. As our Senior IT ...
At Bakkafrost Scotland we breed, rear and process superior salmon in the pristine waters of the West Highlands and Islands.
We are now recruiting for an experienced and driven IT professional.
As our Senior IT Technician for the North of Scotland region, you’ll be primarily responsible for supporting, maintaining and developing the IT systems at one of the business’s key sites. As a key member of the IT team, you’ll also provide important support across the wider business and regularly collaborate with colleagues in providing technical solutions, support and advice - click on the job specification link for full details of the role. In addition to a competitive salary, including a recent increase to help support our employees through the cost of living crisis, we offer the following:
- Share bonus program
- Market-leading pension
- Non-contributory life insurance and individual critical illness cover
- Generous Occupational Sick Pay
- 31 days’ holiday per year (inclusive of public holidays) and the option to buy or sell up to 3 days’ entitlement
- Enhanced relocation support
- Long service award - starting at 5 years' service
- Employee recognition scheme
- Professional development support and employee assistance program
- A commitment to health & safety and an excellent occupational health service
- Continuing investment in our business, our people and our technology
- Wider Wallet Scheme giving access to discounts from over 14,500 retailers in the UK
- Cycle to Work Scheme - saving between 25-39% on the cost of a new bike
Work from home PopularPosted by Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland£29,224 to £31,026 per annumFull Time
Working as a key part of the Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland (OATS) team the post holder will lead on Access Projects including path volunteering/maintenance and access projects in the Cairngorms and throughout Scotland.
Posted by Tesco£13.28 to £14.21 per hourFull Time
About the role Availability Window Days From time To time Sun 14:00:00 22:00:00 Mon 14:00:00 22:00:00 Tue 11:45:00 17:00:00 Wed 05:30:00 14:00:00 Thu 05:30:00 14:00:00 Fri 05:30:00 14:00:00 Sat 14:00:00 22:00:00 Our Shift Leader rate...