Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £25,593 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Beth Maddox
- Posted November, 02, 2023 10:21 AM
D&G Befriending Project is an exciting and dynamic charity operating region-wide and we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to naturally connect with a range of people across ages, to drive the charity forward from a position of strength.
PURPOSE OF POST
The purpose of this post is:
1. To develop and deliver the work of Dumfries & Galloway Befriending Project in line with the plans and targets set along with, and agreed by, the Management Committee and in accordance with the Constitution of the Project;
2. To provide leadership, supervision and support to the staff employed by the Project and to provide day-to-day management of those staff;
3. To develop and maintain effective working relationships with referring organisations and other partner agencies.
4. To manage the funding requirements of the Project including the submission of bids to grant awarding bodies and subsequent monitoring and reporting upon the use of funds.
The postholder will be based at 19 Bank Street, Dumfries and the work will necessitate some travel within the region and occasionally beyond. The postholder will be able to work flexibly and in a blended manner between office and home working. The expectation is to work at least 60% of the time, or 15 hours per week, in the office.
Application forms available in electronic format or paper copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting a pack from
19 Bank Street, Dumfries DG1 2NX. Tel. No. 01387-247812
Please note, an application form must be completed to be considered for this role. We will not accept a CV on it's own.
Posted by Ferguson Transport & ShippingFull Time
Due to expanding business needs and continued growth, Ferguson Transport & Shipping are currently recruiting for an Accommodation & Office Manager, based at Kishorn. The successful applicant will be responsible for the smooth running of all welfare and gatehouse facilities.