Administration Assistant [Part Time]
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Pension, Healthcare, Employee Discounts, CPD, Employee Assistance
- Part Time
- Contact: Lochaber Careers
- Reference: Jahama005
- Posted November, 05, 2023 9:24 PM
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Administration Assistant to join our team in Killiechonate, Spean Bridge. The aim of the role is to ensure seamless operations by providing crucial support in maintaining accurate records, scheduling, and facilitating effective communication.
Established since 1929, ALVANCE British Aluminium, part of the GFG Alliance, owns and operates the last remaining aluminium production plant (smelter) in the UK and a connected hydropower electricity generation station located on the slopes of Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain. A combination or renewable energy sources makes this site one of the greenest metal production plants in the country.
Alongside these operations is Jahama Highland Estates a diverse, multi-enterprise rural estate business with all of the activities across 114,000 acres of mountainous and moorland terrain located across much of Lochaber and Badenoch. From the Pap of Glencoe to the Corrieyairack Pass, our task is to carry out regional regeneration that meets the needs of the present while ensuring a sustainable future. Although the journey is complex, our aim is simple: the realisation of thriving communities rooted in a resilient environment.
- Provide administrative support to the estates team.
- Maintain accurate records, documents, and databases pertaining to land assets.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for Estates team, including strategic and operational meetings, communications, travel arrangements, stakeholder management, and other Estate logistics such as inspections.
- Manage correspondence and communications efficiently.
- Oversee procurement requirements and invoice processing across the various Estate business enterprises.
- Assist with the organisation and recording of compliance requirements.
- Contribute to various ad-hoc projects.
- Handle materials and information with professionalism, strict confidentiality, and discretion, especially with legal documents and commercially sensitive information.
Working with Us
We work collaboratively with high energy and ambition to develop sustainable growth plans for our business, our future and our careers.
We are committed to uncompromising levels of safety, strong customer-centricity and diversity. Our people are our greatest asset.
If your true passion in life is to help create a better world through the work that you do, we would encourage you to think about Jahama Estates, part of GFG Alliance You will have the opportunity to thrive, make a difference and leave a legacy to both industry and society.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a part time role working 21 hours per week. Days and hours can be discussed.
The role will be based in Killiechonate or Lochaber Smelter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in administrative roles or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Flexible team player keen to seek positive solutions; adaptable, committed and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to act with discretion at all times and fulfil the role of an Estate ambassador both internally and externally.
REWARD AND BENEFITS
We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a strong and talented team, taking part in rewarding work, with supported learning and development, along with an excellent work-life balance.
For your commitment, drive and outstanding performance you will be rewarded with
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 8 public holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Company pension contribution from 4% up to 9%
- AVIVA Life Assurance (6 times the salary)
- BHSF Cash Health Care Plan or AVIVA Private medical insurance plus Dental Scheme
- Onsite Gym and access to a variety of Employee wellness initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Grant, £1000 for each child in university paid annually
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Reward and recognition programme
- Employee Discounts – Inclusive rewards (Salary sacrifice scheme, discounts, cashback)
Immediate start PopularPosted by ALVANCE British AluminiumFull Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Lab Technician to join our team in Fort William. The aim of the role is to complete all the internal environmental sampling and analysis required by the operating license and to assist the HSEQ team with managing the incident system and HSE reporting.
Work from home PopularPosted by Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland£29,224 to £31,026 per annumFull Time
Working as a key part of the Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland (OATS) team the post holder will lead on Access Projects including path volunteering/maintenance and access projects in the Cairngorms and throughout Scotland.
Posted by The Garrison£11.50 to £13.50 per hourFull Time
Come and be a part of something special! Do you always go above and beyond and exceed guest expectations, Are you able to work fast & efficient with a good eye for detail. Due to expansion of The Garrison Hotel we have the following vacancies, Come and join a great team. Breakfast Chef/Cook Housekeeping Front Of House Supervisor...