Welder / Fitter
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Sophie Robinson
- Posted November, 08, 2023 10:59 AM
A Welder / Fitter required to join our small but busy team at Mallaig Boatyard Ltd. Position offered on a full time permanent basis, working at Corpach Slipway (our new yard), a minimum 40 hours per week, 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday, with the ability to work overtime.
A Welder / Fitter required to join our small but busy team at Mallaig Boatyard Ltd. The boatyard provides repair and maintenance services to fishing, passenger and work boats up and down the West Coast of Scotland.
Position offered on a full time permanent basis, working at Corpach Slipway (our new yard), a minimum 40 hours per week, 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday, with the ability to work overtime.
The successful applicant should have:
· Recognised qualifications in welding/fitting,
· Previous experience in welding/fitting,
· To be able to read and interpret engineering instruction,
· Liaise proactively with providers, colleagues and management,
· Self-motivated, working with minimal supervision,
· To be able to work independently and as part of a team,
· Excellent timekeeping and work ethic,
· Full UK driving licence,
· 28 days holiday per annum,
· Auto enrolment on to a pension scheme after probationary period,
· Pay is negotiable, depending on experience,
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Featured Immediate start PopularPosted by G & A Barnie Group LtdFull Time
Long-term rewarding career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to develop their career within the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Industry sectors. G&A Barnie Group Ltd have a long history of training and developing employees, with some starting as apprentices and progressing to become branch managers.