Occupational Therapist (with Care Management) - Berwickshire Locality Office
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £38,180 to £41,228 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SBO07644
- Posted November, 09, 2023 11:10 AM
Job Details Grade: 9A Hourly Rate: £20.92 - £22.59 Salary: £38,180.42 - £41,228.16 pro per annum Contract Duration: Temporary Maternity Cover until 28/06/2024 Hours: 35 hours Please note successful applicants will be placed on the...
Hourly Rate: £20.92 - £22.59
Salary: £38,180.42 - £41,228.16 pro per annum
Contract Duration: Temporary Maternity Cover until 28/06/2024
Hours: 35 hours
Please note successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale unless they meet certain criteria.
Please note the closing date for this advertisement has been extended till 22/11/2023.
An opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join a small, supportive Social Work team based in the Berwickshire Office in Duns.
The Team is made up of Social Workers, Nurses, Occupational Therapists and para-professionals.
The team provide a Social Work and Occupational Therapy service for the local communities of Duns, Eyemouth and the surrounding villages.
The successful post holder will carry a case load, as well as taking part in a duty rota for Occupational Therapy related queries and referrals.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Undertake People Handling Risk Assessment
• Educate, advise and support clients and carers
• Arrange the provision of equipment and adaptations
• Undertake administrative tasks in line with the above using the council system.
• Team work - including attendance at Team Meeting and stakeholder meetings with Health colleagues
Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
Registered with HCPC
A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
Informal enquiries may be made to Claire Cameron by telephone on 01361 886 103 or by email at email@example.com
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.