Finance Business Partner - Commercial
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR11204
- Posted November, 09, 2023 4:34 PM
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive. We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards...
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive.
We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards a sustainable future for the world.
We’re looking for Finance Business Partner based in our Lomondgate facility. It is a key role within the Commercial finance department, where you will be responsible for business partnering multiple stakeholders in the wider Commercial team (Manufacturing, Product Management and Engineering (PME) and Commercial functions).
As a Finance Business Partner your role will be an intermediary between the Business and Finance in delivering deeper financial insights - including the financial impacts of decisions made by the Business. You will contribute to the accurate financial reporting and controls and build on the current procedures in place to ensure valuable Management reporting.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance)
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘
- A focus on continued personal development
- Discounts & perks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
- Business partner multiple stakeholders within Manufacturing, PME and Commercial functions to constructively challenge and provide ideas to improve the business and its operations
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of monthly results and insightful analysis to support strategic decisions by Director of PMEM and Commercial Director
- Manage the month end, quarterly forecasting and budget process for PME and Commercial functions
- Provide governance and control over the financials for PMEM and Commercial functions
- Monitor, challenge and control cost across the business; proactively identifying saving opportunities and ensuring performance in line with budget
- Provide monthly reporting pack with commentary on month end performance to support budget holders and the wider finance teams understanding of costs vs budget/forecast
- Provide ad hoc financial support to the PMEM Director, HoF and associated leadership team as required
- Get involved with major projects looking at the viability of new technologies, improving our Manufacturing operations and ensuring our engineering time is used wisely
You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ICAEW/CIMA/ICAS)
- 5 years + work experience
- Good technical and accounting knowledge
- Ability to analyse and challenge data
- Strong planning, prioritisation, and presentation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience of M3 Cloudsuite, Tagetik and Basware would be advantageous
Find out more and apply now.
Bring your energy. Grow your career.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.