Senior FM Administrator - HMP Addiewell
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £25,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: #RF-010317-FY24
- Posted November, 10, 2023 6:35 AM
Job Introduction Do you have experience of working in an Administrative role for a Facilities Management function? Do you have Knowledge of Maximo CAFM system? If so, we would love to receive your application! HMP...
Do you have experience of working in an Administrative role for a Facilities Management function?
Do you have Knowledge of Maximo CAFM system?
If so, we would love to receive your application!
HMP Addiewell have an exciting opportunity for a FM Administrator to join our team!
In this role, you will support the FM department in delivering the vision for HMP, by ensuring that the prison operates effectively with the corporate and local values and vision. You will provide a first class, professional service to clients and customers of the prison estate and will take personal ownership and responsibility for the standards delivered.
Sodexo Justice Services is a custodial services company with a reputation for delivering high quality services through its philosophy that everyone can develop and make changes for the better. HMP Addiewell is a learning prison, with a strong and concerted focus on learning not to reoffend, relevant skills training and employability and we work with all areas of the wider community to ensure prisoners have the best possible chance of leading positive lives following release.
For more information on Sodexo Careers please visit and
- Monitoring of the CAFM systems- Service Desk, E Permit System, Easy FM
- Monitor and Input Budget Data requirements onto SAP
- Ensure all Contractors are compliant with Health & Safety Requirements
- Ensure all Monthly/quarterly reporting is completed to agreed timelines to all departments,
- Ensure all H & S Paperwork is received prior to contractors attending site.
- Ensure all Paperwork is in place for Internal/External Audits
- Ensure all Statutory Training and records are up to date.
- Accurate records of maintenance and repair work to be maintained.
- Manage FM administrator carry out 1-2-1 monthly and 6 monthly performance reviews.
Please see attached job description for further information regarding the role requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of CAFM (helpdesk and PPM systems):
- Experience of working in an FM admin role Min 3 years leading a team.
- Experience of working with contractor co-ordination and overseeing contracts.
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes.
- Experience of working within a Health & Safety Environment, RAMS ISOQAR
- Experience of Managing of Budgets/ Stock Control.
- Min 3 years of similar senior administrator role.
- Awareness of SFG20 and/or the PPM process.
Competitive salary of £25,000 per annum plus an array of excellent company benefits including free meals and parking, group discount schemes, pension, life assurance, blue light discounts and much more!
Please see attached benefits guide for more information on what we have to offer.
About the Company
At Sodexo, our purpose is to create a better everyday for everyone to build a better life for all. As the global leader in services that improve the Quality of Life, we operate in 55 countries, serving over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of On-Site Food and FM Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal & Home Services.
Offers are subject to security checks.
Ready to be part of something greater? APPLY TODAY!
Posted by Home BargainsFrom £10.86 per hourPart Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile. Store Team Members at Home Bargains cover a...