Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £26,972 to £29,235 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13354
- Posted November, 10, 2023 8:00 AM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2023 School Technician (Science), Hermitage Academy. Applicants should note that:- This post is suitable for job share This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation...
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2023
School Technician (Science), Hermitage Academy.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- Pay award pending.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Stuart Mason, Senior Technician
- Telephone: 01436 672145
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: ARB13354/AED03981
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy