Strategic Pricing Manager
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £56,000 to £81,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 099852
- Posted November, 10, 2023 9:44 AM
End Date Thursday 23 November 2023 Salary Range £56,421 - £62,690 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary . Job...
End DateThursday 23 November 2023
Salary Range£56,421 - £62,690
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description Summary.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Pricing Manager
SALARY: £56k - £68k basic plus benefits, London: £66k - £81k plus benefits
LOCATIONS: Edinburgh, Halifax or London
HOURS: Full Time
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
About this opportunity:
Here in the Homes business, we strive to deliver high end data analytics capabilities to support the strategic objectives of the mortgage business. Our Mortgages Pricing Transformation team are responsible for delivering new pricing capabilities to support the pricing of billions of pounds worth of new mortgages each year, including activity on the Halifax, Lloyds, Scottish Widows and Birmingham Midshires brands.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced pricing / analytics manager with a consistent track record of delivering new analytics capabilities and strategies to support profit optimisation and the delivery of the Group's mortgage strategy.
You’ll be required to deliver strategic change through incremental value releases.
Influencing and collaboration is a key element of the team’s work and you’ll work closely with a wide customer network across the Bank.
- Strategic review of the end-to-end pricing process to improve operational efficiency and colleague experience.
- Utilisation of analytics and technology to improve price modelling and execution.
- Design and development of our strategic pricing capabilities and delivery of associated benefits.
- Maintain appropriate controls and procedures to ensure compliance with group standards and best practices
- Find opportunities for and champion pricing transformation to deliver improved commercial and customer outcomes or mitigate risk for the benefit of customers and supporting colleagues through change.
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll have a strong background in pricing analysis / model development, simplification and optimisation using a wide range of analytical tools
- Strong experience in VBA, Power BI and Python is required.
- You can demonstrate how you’ve used your passion for solving problems in previous roles
- Able to work as part of a team and independently, setting key priorities for yourself and have an ability to plan, prioritise and handle diverse workloads effectively.
- You’ll have experience in design, testing and deployment of new pricing capabilities or business processes.
- You'll be a strong and credible communicator with an ability to work across a variety of teams
And any experience of these would be really useful:
- Advanced degree in mathematics and pricing experience is preferable
- Previous experience with SAS / SQL.
About working for us:
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose? Apply today.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.