Self-employed contractor driver (10735)
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 10735
- Posted November, 10, 2023 12:00 AM
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN 3.5T VAN OR ACCESS TO ONE - ALONG WITH ALL THE APPROPRIATE INSURANCES - SEE BELOW PLEASE NOTE If you do not currently own or have access to a 3.5-tonne...
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN 3.5T VAN OR ACCESS TO ONE - ALONG WITH ALL THE APPROPRIATE INSURANCES - SEE BELOW
If you do not currently own or have access to a 3.5-tonne vehicle (Transit or similar) you must be in a financial position to be able to lease or purchase one. You will also need to have all insurances (Goods in Transit, Public Liability & Hire and Reward) in place prior to starting.
OWNER DRIVER - SELF-EMPLOYED - 7days per week.
Menzies Distribution are looking for 4 Self -employed Drivers (Contract) to join our team in Aberdeen providing a first class service on behalf of Menzies Distribution Limited and its customers.
What You Really Want To Know
- Hours to be confirmed at interview.
- £600 -£750 per week depending on route, mileage and hours of work
- PACKER DRIVER DUTIES
- Load your vehicle safely and within legislation
- Deliver parcels to our customers safely, efficiently and on time
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer
- Uplifting previous days orders
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Break down, allocate and load inbound supplies
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
PACKER DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Full UK driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- No previous disqualifications NI, DD or DR
- Solid local geographical knowledge of commercial addresses & streets
- Physically fit to meet the demands of a multi drop driving and warehouse role
- Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
- Undergo a background check/drug & alcohol test if successful
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK’s most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation – we keep moving forwards.