STORE MANAGER - FORT WILLIAM
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £12,500 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 167349
- Posted November, 13, 2023 10:02 AM
Store Manager – Fort William - Up to £40,000 - Permanent Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve...
Store Manager – Fort William - Up to £40,000 - Permanent
Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve memorable moments for every one of our customers. And you’ll be leading from the front, taking your store to new heights with your experience, resourcefulness, and wonderful team. It’s going to be a thrilling ride.
A bit about the role
Everything – and we mean everything – is yours. The store, stock, standards, team, labour, customers and coffee, coffee, coffee. It’s all yours to own and grow. So go ahead and make it your own.
- Creating the perfect space for customers to kick back with our coffee
- Drumming up fresh ideas that meet customers’ ever-changing wants and needs
- Taking ownership of all controllable costs through effective management of stock, labour, training, and reward and recognition
- Inspiring your team to get buzzed about the business
- Training and developing your team to reach their full potential
A bit about you
A passion for coffee and people is just start of what we’re looking for. What else makes a great Store Manager?
- Leadership experience
- A commercial mind with the ability to think ahead and see the bigger picture, maximizing every sales opportunity
- A brand ambassador who ensures attention to brand standards
- An ambitious character who wants to be part of our growth journey
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute at pace
- Experience of managing, coaching, and developing team members – they could be our future leaders
What we can offer
We’re really proud of the work our team members deliver, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded with great perks and benefits:
- Paid bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to (£12.5k)
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Bespoke training and development to suit your career aspirations
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Costa Discount App – 50% off food & drinks in costa owned stores when you’re not working
- Costa benefits website that gives access to a wide range of discounts across retail, Cycle to Work and much more
- Opportunity to impact your local community by getting involved
And if this isn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy some fundraising for our Costa Foundation, helping children in coffee-growing communities gain access to safe and quality education.
A bit about us
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values. We believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust, and Courage. We’re the No. 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 13th year in a row. Here, you’ll be part of a genuine, passionate, and warm team that shares a love for coffee and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, communities, and people.
At Costa Coffee, we celebrate inclusion and equality and believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency. And embrace differences in all that we do.
For any reasonable adjustments and general queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.