Market Street Baker
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 119335
- Posted November, 13, 2023 11:04 AM
Do you want to join an organisation where you can ‘prove’ yourself? Are you are passionate about baking, either working as a trained baker or in a bakery or in a professional kitchen. If so,...
Do you want to join an organisation where you can ‘prove’ yourself?
Are you are passionate about baking, either working as a trained baker or in a bakery or in a professional kitchen. If so, this is an opportunity you ‘Doughnut’ want to miss!
As a Market Street Baker you are the face of our fresh bakery in store and as part of your role you will:
- Ensure customer confidence in availability of fresh bakery products
- Maintain quality, fresh and attractive displays of food throughout the trading day to promote sales
- Prepare bakery products for sale to company specification, using the appropriate equipment (e.g. prover, oven, mixer) and bakery skills. This will include a variety of bread, rolls, doughnuts, and fruited products
- Deliver outstanding, friendly and helpful service, helping remove barriers and creating moments that matter for our customers, highlighting the traditional skills and fresh products we offer
You’ll be the kind of person who:
- Loves meeting new people and going above and beyond for our customers
- Enjoys being active and working in a fast paced varied environment
- Likes to use your own initiative to help support and resolve customer queries
- Has the ability to use a range of equipment whilst maintaining high standards of Health & Safety
- Has competent Baker skills, mix and mould dough to make bakery productsEnjoys working flexibly across other fresh counters to ensure our customers are catered for across Market Street
What happens next?
Click apply today to join our team - it only takes a couple of minutes! We’ll contact you soon, so please check your emails and phone regularly.