Online Team Leader
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 117401
- Posted November, 13, 2023 8:01 PM
To consistently deliver really great customer service by truly putting the Customer at the heart of everything you do, and focusing on the customer standards. To effectively communicate and coordinate the team of colleagues within...
- Deliver the company's plan for service by creating a culture that delivers outstanding service to all our customers
- Listen to our customers and build strong relationships across he store, using these relationships to continually improve the service levels across your department
- Create an engaging Department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and can actively contribute ideas for improvement
- Engage colleagues both within your department and other departments to create a culture of cross functional working
- Engender a supportive and performance driven department culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Lead and develop colleagues to deliver performance against plan and ensure that they fully deliver the tasks they are accountable for
- Analyse department data to identify opportunities and risks and use this to develop a plan of action with the Home Delivery Manager
- Deliver high store standards and operational and statutory compliance across the department ensuring delivery of exceptional service, quality and shop keeping standards
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
Sales and Profit
- Assess costs of all activates
- Look for ways to simplify and speed up processes
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
Please note: We will only recruit individuals who are over the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age please visit the following link
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the department
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines