- From £27,693 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Chris Harding
- Reference: OM/MC/TL/BridgeOfDon/1311/HD
- Posted November, 14, 2023 7:23 AM
Job Introduction Job Introduction Home Bargains' Team Leaders support their store team to provide an excellent retail experience for our customers and deliver on store performance targets. Team Leaders are required to successfully complete the...
Home Bargains' Team Leaders support their store team to provide an excellent retail experience for our customers and deliver on store performance targets.
Team Leaders are required to successfully complete the Store Management Induction within the first 6 weeks of starting. This is a comprehensive 6 week programme which is completed via our online learning platform. This means that:
- The training is led by you
- You are supported throughout by your Store Manager and the Training Team
- Your induction is a blended approach with the majority of your learning being completed on the shop floor
On successful completion of your induction your Store Manager will continue with your ongoing development in store.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for your store colleagues and customers
- Work with your management team to understand daily store development priorities
- Assist in communicating and actioning customer priorities to the store team
- Provide guidance and support to store colleagues to enable them to deliver
- Help, guide and assist new and existing store colleagues in store training and development activities
- Keep up-to-date on store ways of working, standards and compliance
- Help, guide and assist store colleagues to deliver excellent store and compliance standards
- Guide and assist store colleagues to ensure we deliver our store promotions
- Provide suggestions and ideas to maximise store space to promote our products
- Help, guide and assist store colleagues to deliver our merchandising standards
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience supervising others in a fast-moving retail or hospitality environment
- Demonstrate the following competencies:
- Prioritise and organise work
- Customer focus
- Communicate effectively
- Direct and supervise work
Successful applicants will be required to complete a company induction and training programme in a Training Academy store. The induction and training programme will run for up to 4 weeks; travel and accommodation will be provided where required.
For further information regarding the induction programme, please contact the Hiring Manager at the store you are applying to.
- £27,693 FTE (44 hours)
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Invest: Grow with Us store management training programme
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform
- 10% store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
MyHB employee benefits platform with access to:
- Retail and leisure discounts plus hundreds more
- Free Financial Advice
- Bank your savings into an ISA
- 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line
- Low cost voluntary insured health plans
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Posted by Home BargainsFrom £44,310 per annumFull Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Managers lead and manage their store to achieve overall store targets and deliver excellent service to our customers through developing a high-performing store team. Store Managers are required to...
Posted by Home BargainsFrom £10.86 per hourPart Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile. Store Team Members at Home Bargains cover a...