Senior Social Care Worker - Supervisors - Isleshavn Care Services
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £19.45 to £20.25 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SIC06865
- Posted November, 14, 2023 12:41 PM
Advertisement Details Senior Social Care Worker - Supervisors are responsible for providing direct support to individuals in a variety of settings ensuring a high standard of service delivery of support to individuals to live well...
Senior Social Care Worker - Supervisors are responsible for providing direct support to individuals in a variety of settings ensuring a high standard of service delivery of support to individuals to live well through their own strengths, skills, community, personal gifts and people who play a key role in their life.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is J
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3161 per hour
- 2 x Permanent Part Time posts for 35.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Isleshavn Care Services, Mid Yell, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Duncan Johnson, Team Leader, Telephone 01595 745720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
If you’re a kind, compassionate person who’d like to make a difference to people’s lives, then social care could be the right career for you.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here