Team Member (Delivery) - Perth High Street
- £7.23 to £10.42 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 57575
- Posted November, 14, 2023 3:01 PM
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 11.75hrs p/w; Tue 07:30 - 12:30; Wed 09:00 - 12:00; Thu 15:00 - 19:00 Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to efficiently process...
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 11.75hrs p/w; Tue 07:30 - 12:30; Wed 09:00 - 12:00; Thu 15:00 - 19:00
Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to efficiently process our products so that they are available to customers as quickly as possible. When you’re needed to work on the salesfloor, your outstanding customer service skills will shine through. In return for supporting all Company policies and procedures and having a great attitude to work, we will invest in you and your development from day one
About the Role:
To be a successful Delivery Team Member you will have perfect stock available for our customers by:
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes scanning, unpacking, hanging, size cubing and putting stock away
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy and organised
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed
- Working as part of the store team, reporting to one of our Coordinators or Managers
We'll offer amazing benefits (see further list below)
- A great communicator who is friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, pace and enthusiasm
- Happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile for your team and our customers
- Enjoy taking control of your own development
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
As part of your application you will be required to complete an online assessment. This will involve a Working with Numbers Assessment and a Retail Scenarios Assessment. Our in-store recruitment team will then review the successfully completed applications and those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange an initial Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you.
In order to apply for this position you must not have had an unsuccessful online assessment (as detailed above) in the last 6 months.
Best of luck!
#Delivery #Assistant #Shop #Packaging #Operative #Colleague #Warehouse #Stockroom #Replenishment #Replen
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.