Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £40,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/RF348
- Posted November, 15, 2023 6:35 AM
Job Introduction As a Catering Manager at Sodexo in Reading, are you a dynamic and organised professional with a passion for creating an unforgettable culinary experience? We are seeking a dedicated Catering manager to lead...
- Ensuring Kitchen works is consistently maintained as per Sodexo standards.
- Plan, Prepare and present all meals served at the required time, adhering to the service level agreement.
- Promote sales growth to catering and hospitality services through innovation and efficiencies.
- Manage and train front-line staff. Including carrying out performance reviews and providing coaching as necessary.
- Purchase and inventory control in accordance with Sodexo suppliers.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the company and the client organisation.
- Manage and develop the catering team to perform their roles to the highest standards, following the procedure laid down by the company and keep records of any issues or concerns.
- Catering management experience is essential and or professional cookery background.
- Must be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- You have a pro-active attitude and can be flexible in relation to duties and working hours.
- Experience of delivering financial targets
- Experience of customer service and in particular customer relationship management
- IT & systems literate, use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Full training and full protective uniform supplied