- £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Company van, SJIB Holiday Stamp Scheme including BUPA healthcare, Pensions provided by Standard Life
- Full Time
- Contact: Craig Macpherson
- Reference: Plumber-FW
- Posted November, 15, 2023 10:34 AM
Long-term rewarding career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals. Enhance your career within the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Industry sectors, GA Barnie Group are committed to training and development of people’s skills.
Pay: £40,000 - £61,000 - depending on experience and overtime worked, with annual pay increases as per SJIB agreement
Location: Fort William
Essential Skills for the role:
- Must have previous experience of working in a wide variety of environments, such as; domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Ability to complete installations, inspections, diagnostics/ fault finding, maintenance and repairs on a variety of plumbing and/or heating systems.
- Being able to work under own initiative, while also being able to work within a team.
- Proactive attitude.
- Willingness to teach and mentor apprentices.
- Able to problem solve.
For further information please contact:
Craig Macpherson at our Fort William Office
Tel: 01397 933 111
To apply for the position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must have:
- Completed relevant plumbing qualification(s), such as City & Guilds or SVQ in plumbing.
- Current Grade Card/ CSCS Certification - if you're card has expired we're happy to arrange for a replacement card.
- UK Driving Licence.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Featured Immediate start PopularPosted by G & A Barnie Group LtdFull Time
Long-term rewarding career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to develop their career within the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Industry sectors. G&A Barnie Group Ltd have a long history of training and developing employees, with some starting as apprentices and progressing to become branch managers.
Featured Immediate startPosted by Highlands and Islands Enterprise£50,061 to £61,539 per annumFull Time
Are you a legal practitioner with experience in corporate or commercial law looking for a rewarding role within the public sector? Are you proactive and have a solution focused approach? Join our Legal Services team and bring fresh thinking to HIE’s work on legal and compliance issues. This is a full time, permanent role ideally based in Inverness.