- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 205984
- Posted November, 16, 2023 8:57 AM
Job Description Argos is the go-to-place for Black Friday and Christmas with millions of customers shopping with us to find the perfect products for themselves and their loved ones. That’s why we’re looking for people...
Argos is the go-to-place for Black Friday and Christmas with millions of customers shopping with us to find the perfect products for themselves and their loved ones. That’s why we’re looking for people to join us at our busiest and most fun time of the year to continue our tradition of creating fantastic experiences for everyone who shops with us. Ready to be part of it? Let’s go!
Whilst many of our roles will be temporary over the festive period, there may also be permanent opportunities available - please check the contract type and schedule hours before applying to ensure that the role is right for you.
Being part of the team at Argos is more than just working in retail. It’s how we deliver our commitment to our customers that we’ll provide the products they want however and whenever they want them. And our Customer Advisors are the face of that. Working in one of our standalone retail stores you’ll serve customers on tills and on the collection counters, be present on the shop floor and help out your colleagues in the stock room.
It’s helpful but not necessary to have previous experience to work for us. What we really want to see is a passion for delivering excellent customer service, taking pride in the work that you do. Most of our roles work part-time with a variety of shifts across the stores opening hours, including weekdays and weekends. You’ll have your guaranteed part-time hours every week and there may be overtime opportunities.
We aim to make everyone who joins us be the best they can be and are committed to being a fully inclusive retailer where our customers love to shop, and our colleagues love to work!
Alongside a market leading rate of pay, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues:
- Discount card – 10% discount off on your shopping at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Tu and Habitat after four weeks. This increases to 15% discount off at Sainsbury’s every Friday and Saturday, and 15% off at Argos every pay day.
- Free food and hot drinks provided for Colleagues in all our stores.
- Generous holiday entitlement - based on the hours you work.
- Shopping discounts – special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
- Family leave – generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Pension – Sainsbury’s will match between 4-7% of your pension contributions.
- Sainsbury’s share schemes – allowing you to buy Sainsbury’s shares at discounted prices and the option to buy shares monthly from your gross salary to build up an investment.
- Wellbeing support – including free access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service providing support and guidance on a wide range of issues.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.