Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR11343
- Posted November, 16, 2023 9:52 AM
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive. We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards...
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive. We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards a sustainable future for the world.
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance)
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘
- A focus on continued personal development
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
What you’ll do:
- Content creation - Supporting the marketing specialist with content creation for campaigns within our specific sectors
- Campaign management – Organisation of the campaign calendar and ensuring all campaigns are sent within the agreed timescales and budgets. Plan, test, optimise and review each campaign channel for best results.
- Sector responsibility - Take ownership of our sector webpages across the European websites adding content to increase traffic and delivering a web optimised customer experience
- Analysis and reporting - Analyse and report on our communications activity and make recommendations for improvements
- Research - Conduct your own research to come up with ideas for future campaigns
- Marketing collateral – Ensure all marketing collateral is up to date and be the champion for correctly adding to our digital asset library.
- Support the marketing team in organising any exhibitions, events, photoshoots, meetings etc
- Create purchase orders and managing the departments invoices
- Handling, stock-controlling and ordering of brochures and give-aways where needed
You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Required: Higher or A Level qualifications in marketing /business and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- working in a B2B marketing environment.
- Desirable: Experience working in a sales and marketing environment (possibly gained over a
- period of 2 years or longer).
- Experienced writing copy for website, social media, and blogs (proof reading expertise)
- Experience in running and administrating B2B cross-channel marketing campaigns
Find out more and apply now.
Bring your energy. Grow your career.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
PopularPosted by Argyll Resources GroupFull Time
We are seeking an individual to join our team as Transport Coordinator/Administrator in our busy Oban head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling of work and provide general administrative support across our quarrying, ready-mix concrete, skip and haulage businesses.