Store Manager- Aberdeen Area
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 300002562253235
- Posted November, 17, 2023 11:00 AM
What’s in it for you Being a part of M&S is exactly that – becoming a part and playing your part. We’re an inclusive, dynamic, exciting, and always evolving business built on core values. Here...
What’s in it for you
Being a part of M&S is exactly that – becoming a part and playing your part. We’re an inclusive, dynamic, exciting, and always evolving business built on core values.
Here are some of the benefits we offer that make working for M&S just that little bit more special…
- 20% Colleague discount on most things from furniture, fashion and food.
- A first-class welcome to M&S with a tailored induction and a wide range of training schemes to help with your learning and development. Having options to progress is something we’re proud of at M&S.
- Attractive annual bonus, based on company performance and personal objectives.
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays!
- Amazing perks and discounts via our M&S Choices website. Including GymSave – that offers up to 25% off Gym Memberships and the option to become an M&S Shareholder using our ShareSave & ShareBuy Schemes
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity.
- A very generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Every colleague at M&S has access to a fantastic range of wellbeing support – this includes access to our 24/7 Virtual GP, PAM Assist to support you & your family as well as many other schemes
What you’ll do
Your key accountabilities will include
- Driving a selling culture within your team
- Leading your team to deliver excellent customer service and hit targets, creating a high performing culture
- Using Management Information to support with operational decisions
- Implementing a continuous improvement mentality
- Building relationships with key partners across your Region and beyond to maximise all growth opportunities, execute fantastic events and drive conversion.
Who you are
Your skills and experience will include
- A proven leadership track record and the ability to lead effectively through ambiguity.
- A desire to push boundaries and collaboratively make a difference
- Comfortable having difficult conversations and able to get effective resolutions with both colleagues and line managers
- Tech savvy - an understanding of systems and have the ability to exploit them.
- Able to juggle a number of priorities whilst still maintaining an excellent standard and working with pace.
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.