BARISTA 30 HOURS FULLY FLEXIBLE - COSTA ROBROYSTON RP
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £10.70 to £11.70 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 162130
- Posted November, 20, 2023 9:55 AM
Barista Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve memorable moments for every one of our customers. As a...
Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve memorable moments for every one of our customers. As a Costa Barista, you’ll not only enjoy the pride of working for the nation’s favourite coffee shop, but you’ll also receive great training and benefits. So, you’re sure to enjoy Costa Coffee as much as our customers do.
A bit about the role
Starting pay of £10.70 – £11.70 per hour (dependent on the location of the store) rising with training.
Day to day, you’ll be making coffee that provides uplifting moments for our customers. That means sustainably sourced beans and velvety milk coffee, topped with our signature art, and delivered with your signature smile.
- Crafting great coffee that hits that sweet spot every time
- Serving customers with a smile so they walk away happy and excited about their next visit
- Soaking up all there is to know about Costa products – don’t forget our teas, frappes, seasonal ranges and much more
- Working with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store
- Most importantly, having fun – this is your time to learn, develop and meet great people
A bit about you
A passion for coffee and people is just the start of what we’re looking for. So, what else makes a great Barista?
- A positive outlook, can-do attitude, and bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- The communication skills to strike up a good conversation with our customers daily
- A hard-working attitude and multi-tasking skills
What we can offer
We’re really proud of the work our team members deliver, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded with great perks and benefits:
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme – potential to earn up to £350 worth of points
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions
- Costa Discount App – 50% off food & drinks in costa owned stores when you’re not working
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories, and even our Shoes for Crews scheme for discounted footwear
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers
And if this isn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy some fundraising for our Costa Foundation, helping children in coffee-growing communities gain access to safe and quality education.
A bit about us
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values. We believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust, and Courage. We’re the No. 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 13th year in a row. Here, you’ll be part of a genuine, passionate, and warm team that shares a love for coffee and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, communities, and people.
At Costa Coffee, we celebrate inclusion and equality and believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency. And embrace differences in all that we do.
For any reasonable adjustments and general queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.