BARISTA MAESTRO/TEAM LEADER/SHIFT RUNNER
- £11.23 to £12.23 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 165090
- Posted November, 20, 2023 9:55 AM
Team Leader (Barista Maestro) Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve memorable moments for every one of our...
Team Leader (Barista Maestro)
Here at Costa Coffee, we want to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about embracing passion, energy, and teamwork to serve memorable moments for every one of our customers. If you’re an aspiring Store Manager ready to head up a team, this could be the perfect role for you.
A bit about the role
Starting pay of £11.23 - £12.23 per hour (dependant on the location of the store) rising with training.
As a Barista Maestro, you’ll have your first taste of leadership responsibility, accountability, and autonomy. You’ll get involved with day-to-day operations, stock maintenance, health & safety, store marketing and other tasty activities. And every day, you’ll be dedicated to creating uplifting experiences for our customers and inspire your team to keep customer service at the heart of everything they do.
- Taking the lead on shifts to support your colleagues in delivering unbeatable experiences
- Making the most of people’s talents they’re in the right place to maximise sales
- Training and accrediting new Baristas
- Getting familiar with new recipes and ranges, and sharing the exciting news with the team
- Driving high standards every time, whether that’s through the quality of an espresso or monthly coffee excellence scores
A bit about you
A passion for coffee and people is just the start of what we’re looking for. What else makes a great Barista Maestro?
- Reliability to open and close the store safely and on time
- Team leadership experience in a buzzing environment
- Desire to take on shared responsibility
- A love of turning knowledge and know-how into hot ideas to help your store succeed
- Willingness to learn and be bold, brave, and action-orientated
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude, as each day offers exciting new challenges
What we can offer
We’re really proud of the work our team members deliver, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded with great perks and benefits:
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme – potential to earn up to £500 per year
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions
- Life Insurance & Income Protection Cover (if you join our pension opt-in scheme)
- Costa Discount App – 50% off food & drinks in costa owned stores when you’re not working
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories
- Shoes for Crews – Costa’s discounted shoe purchase scheme
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers
And if this isn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy some fundraising for our Costa Foundation, helping children in coffee-growing communities gain access to safe and quality education.
A bit about us
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values. We believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust, and Courage. We’re the No. 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 13th year in a row. Here, you’ll be part of a genuine, passionate, and warm team that shares a love for coffee and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, communities, and people.
At Costa Coffee, we celebrate inclusion and equality and believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency. And embrace differences in all that we do.
For any reasonable adjustments and general queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Featured PopularPosted by Highlands and Islands Enterprise£34,264 to £39,899 per annumFull Time
We're looking for an experienced, proactive, and ambitious Development Manager to join our Innse Gall area team, supporting a range of communities, community organisations, social enterprises and businesses. This is a full time, permanent role based in Benbecula, with the option of hybrid working.