Senior Health and Social Care Support Worker
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £25,468 to £27,486 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 171187
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
Would you like to work on a beautiful Scottish island whilst working for a supportive and progressive employer?
If the answer to these is yes this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Portree community Nursing Service. We are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals who will be part of the wider multidisciplinary team working with patients in their own homes & community setting in a holistic manner. Flexibility with the ability to use your own initiative is essential.
You will provide high standards of patient care in support of the team to ensure delivery of a high quality service to the local community.
Full driving licence and use of own car for work purposes are an essential requirement of the post as you will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
Informal enquiries to Fiona Henderson, District Nurse Caseholder, tel: 01471 612590 or
Emma Dallorzo-Hanley, Integrated Team Lead, tel: 01471 820502.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Featured PopularPosted by Highlands and Islands Enterprise£34,264 to £39,899 per annumFull Time
We're looking for an experienced, proactive, and ambitious Development Manager to join our Innse Gall area team, supporting a range of communities, community organisations, social enterprises and businesses. This is a full time, permanent role based in Benbecula, with the option of hybrid working.
Work from home PopularPosted by Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland£29,224 to £31,026 per annumFull Time
Working as a key part of the Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland (OATS) team the post holder will lead on Access Projects including path volunteering/maintenance and access projects in the Cairngorms and throughout Scotland.