Events Safety Steward - New Edmiston House
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £11 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S3119
- Posted November, 21, 2023 6:34 AM
Events Safety Steward New Edmiston House - Glasgow Up to £11.00 per hour We are looking to recruit Events Safety Stewards to join our Glasgow Events team at our exciting new venue, New Edmiston House...
Events Safety Steward
New Edmiston House - Glasgow
Up to £11.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit Events Safety Stewards to join our Glasgow Events team at our exciting new venue, New Edmiston House at Ibrox Stadium.
2023 will see the opening of the incredible, state-of-the-art multipurpose facility New Edmiston House at Ibrox Stadium. The venue will host a long-awaited club museum, a new two-storey Rangers Store and a fantastic events space for use on matchdays and beyond, thus enhancing the experience for supporters when they visit Ibrox at games and increasing footfall on the Ibrox campus on a daily basis.
New Edmiston House will be a key venue for G4S hosting not only a match day fan zone for supporters with live entertainment, a bar and food stalls, but will also be host to conferences and exhibitions, hospitality events and live events including a number of truly great acts, both established and up and coming.
As an Events Safety Steward at G4S, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a wide range of events out with New Edmiston House across Glasgow and the wider region, including the following venues:
SEC Campus - SEC Centre, OVO Hydro and Armadillo; SWG3, Hampden Park, Ibrox Stadium, Celtic Park, Hibs F.C, Clyde F.C, Scotstoun Stadium, TRNSMT, Summer Sessions and many more
Whether it’s flexible ad hoc hours while you study; weekend or evening work during your free time; or working 40+ hours a week, we have a wide range of shifts available.
Our Events Safety Stewards provide a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, therefore you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers.
This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Greeting, assisting, and directing visitors attending the event
- Monitoring visitor/crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Providing a high standard of customer care
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more
- Wide range of shifts available: both daytime and evening
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension scheme
- Contributory Healthcare Scheme
- Progression, training & development opportunities
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region
- On-site parking available on non-matchdays
- Previous experience in events is not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be over 18 years old
- Flexible availability required
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused
If this sounds like something you want to be involved in, you will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps. Our recruitment and selection process will include a face to face interview, once you submit your application you will then be able to book your interview slot via our online portal.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.