- £21,826 to £22,665 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13385
- Posted November, 21, 2023 7:27 AM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023 ASN Assistant within Oban Area (current hours are located within Rockfield Primary School). Applicants should note that:- This post is not suitable for job share. The salary...
Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023
ASN Assistant within Oban Area (current hours are located within Rockfield Primary School).
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- These posts requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- Pay award pending.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01631 568090
- Email: Caroline.Fothergill@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13385/AED05285
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
PopularPosted by Argyll Resources GroupFull Time
We are seeking an individual to join our team as Transport Coordinator/Administrator in our busy Oban head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling of work and provide general administrative support across our quarrying, ready-mix concrete, skip and haulage businesses.