Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £37,896 to £47,565 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13372
- Posted November, 21, 2023 7:28 AM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023 Teacher of ASN - Lochgilphead Joint Campus We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with experience in supporting pupils with additional support needs. The...
Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2023
Teacher of ASN - Lochgilphead Joint Campus
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with experience in supporting pupils with additional support needs. The successful candidate will work closely with a very small number of pupils to coordinate and deliver personalised curricula.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- "Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session. In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Antoinette Labuschagne, Depute Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01546 602598
- Email: Antoinette.Labuschagne@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13372/AED04542
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy