Bank Catering Assistant
- £23,362 to £25,368 per annum
- Unspecified Hours
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 171264
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An opportunity has arisen for a BANK Catering Assistant working within the Catering Department at the Lorn and Islands Hospital, Oban.
We are looking for self motivated persons to work as part of the catering team assisting in all aspects of food preparation, service, wash - up and cleaning duties related to the provision of a high quality catering service to patients, staff, visitors and for functions.
An Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Informal enquiries to: Deirdrie MacVicar, Kitchen Supervisor
Tel No : 01631 788918 or ext 08918
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it like to work for the Health and Social Care Partnership in Argyll and Bute? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
PopularPosted by Argyll Resources GroupFull Time
We are seeking an individual to join our team as Transport Coordinator/Administrator in our busy Oban head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling of work and provide general administrative support across our quarrying, ready-mix concrete, skip and haulage businesses.