Senior Community Learning Disability Nurse
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £37,831 to £46,100 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 171222
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Learning Disability Nurse to work within Caithness based in Thurso.
You will work within an Integrated Health and Social Care Team.
You will be required to carry out assessments, care planning, care implementation and reviews working closely with other members of the Integrated Team for the people living with Learning Disabilities and their families, in the Caithness.
You will need to demonstrate a broad range of clinical therapeutic work as well as being able to work both independently and within the multi-disciplinary team setting.
The applicant should be willing to travel effectively and efficiently. A pool car may be available.
This is a permanent 37.5 hours per week post.
Relocation package available to the successful candidate.
Informal queries to: Heather Carr. Lead Nurse Learning Disability Team, South and Mid, Mob: 07870 815727 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Marie Cuthbert, Integrated Team Manager, East Caithness, Mob: 07974 107022, Email: email@example.com.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Work from home PopularPosted by Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland£29,224 to £31,026 per annumFull Time
Working as a key part of the Outdoor Access Trust for Scotland (OATS) team the post holder will lead on Access Projects including path volunteering/maintenance and access projects in the Cairngorms and throughout Scotland.